Monday, May 01, 2006

Colbert Is God

I love Jon Stewart, but only Stephen Colbert could pull telling off the president to his face like this:

He said this while looking Bush Jr. in the eye:

Now, I know there's some polls out there saying this man has a 32% approval rating. But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in "reality." And reality has a well-known liberal bias.


I am very jealous that Colbert was able to do what I could only dream of doing--and he did it better than I could, of course. Bush Jr. deserves much worse, of course, but it was very, very pleasant to watch him squirm under some real (albeit satirical) pressure.



Filed under:Politics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home